Saturday, March 26, 2016

THE MASSAGER STICK ... MASSAGE ROLLER ... Review

My daughter and I both suffer from Neurofibromaosis (NF1). One of the conditions of this disorder is painful aches and pains all over the body. Penny currently goes to therapy once a week for two hour sessions. After she is done she often complains that she is more sore and tired. I wanted to try and find something that would benefit both of us.

The Massage Stick ... Massage Roller was one of the products that I cam across that would be a good massager I hoped, but also something that my eight year old could learn to use. It is a 18" long roller that allows you to massage a 9' area at a time. It is a metal pole type bar that holds seven plastic roller beads for massaging painful areas of your body. The handles are a nice size and have a slip resistant grip to them. It is light in weight and could easily be stored in a gym bag to take with you for your after work out massage.

I have been using this particular purple massager for a little over two weeks now. I have tried using it myself on areas that I can reach and it is a very natural feel. There is only the amount of pressure that you put on it. My daughter has been using it on my back and it is very easy for her to use both on me and herself. My back feels less sore and beat up then it was feeling a month ago. I have also been using it on the bottoms of my feet to help with diabetic nerve pain. it has been easing the stinging pain. As for my daughter. it is gentle, but yet strong enough to use on her.

I would recommend this product for others to try out if the suffer from stiff and sore muscles.

I did receive this product at a discounted price in return for a fair and honest review. As with all my reviews these are 100% my own opinion. No product or discount ever sways my opinion.

You can find this product here:

http://www.amazon.com/Massager-Stick-Recovery-Myofascial-Guaranteed/dp/B00QH96JQC/ref=sr_1_6_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1459019747&sr=8-6&keywords=purple+massage+roller


RATING: 4 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment