Friday, March 25, 2016

MONDAY A GREAT MORNING SURPRISE ... MAKEOVER


I woke up Monday morning and was thinking ... "Maybe something good will happen this week". I have had a rough start to this year and it is time to start thinking positive thoughts. You know how though when your doorbell rings at 8 am and your like ... "OH NO ... what's wrong?" This time though it was a great "Ding Dong'. I opened the door to find my neighbor. She is the most fantastic woman I know ... she works, bakes, cans, does hair cuts, sews... she is a regular Wonder Woman. Well, she asked me if I wanted to do a 'Monday Make-Over' for her blog. I was sorta hesitate ... I am not the type that would usually picked for this sort of thing. But hey ... I have really been thinking I need to do something with myself... I am turning 40 something at the end of the month.

I had the BEST time! It was great to be made over and pampered. Nicole did a awesome job and I never would have thought I could made to look like I did. Now ... I need to take a make-up class from her (which she will be doing soon).

I am not one to post pictures of me usually ... I am more behind the scenes type, but I think this picture and make-over turned out AWESOME!!!

Thanks ... Nicole!!!!!

MONDAY MAKE-OVER



1 comment:

  1. My goodness, you look fabulous. Love the red in your hair. Your neighbor is certainly gracious and a very good beautician. I can tell she knows you well. I have always thought you were pretty, she just made you shine.

    ReplyDelete