Wednesday, March 30, 2016

GARDEN TOOLS ... A REVIEW

I love Spring and Summer! I am so not a winter person. My nickname is WannaBBeachGirl .. if I could live in flips flops, shorts and tank tops I would be in heaven. But no I live in Indiana and we have a weather that changes more then stop lights do.

This year I plan on getting my yard in shape ... last year due to health issues last year I couldn't and it has suffered horribly! I was so excited to be able to review these GARDEN TOOLS from URBAN GRANGE LIVING. First off ... their Customer Service is excellent. This is something you don't get anymore... if you send them a e mail you will get a response. Now ... Mother nature just get your hormones in gear so I can plant somethings!

I took advantage of my "babysitting day" and put the kids to work. Now don't go reporting me ... the kids loved doing this.  First off ... these are heavy duty tools. They are not your cheap tools that may get you through the season. I love the grip on them! They are soft and comfortable with a cushion like handle. First off ... there is the Garden Trowel that is perfect for starting your garden area. My husband will tel you I can break at least two a year. These I will beat him on I won't ... they are heavy duty towels, but yet light in your hand. I had no problem digging up the hard dirt that was literally like cement. Even the three little 'squirts" helping me could dig up the dirt. The next was the weeder. My Little Man Helper was in charge of this ... we mixed the old dirt and some new dirt into our planting area. It was excellent at pulling some of the weeds up that we had missed. It is for sure one of the best tools I have used! Next we need to dig the holes for the seeds. I had two great helpers with me on this task and both could get right into the dirt. We had so much fun using the tools. After using them we got them all rinsed off and put them back into our Garden Bag. I knew from the description that they were not going to rust. That is something I usually always have problems with. I really love my new set of Garden tools for their durability and comfort in using. I know that may sound weird, but I have arthritis and these were so easy on my hands.  So now ... I have no excuse for getting my yard in shape. STAY TUNED!

I would highly recommend these GARDEN TOOLS to anyone that is going to be out in there yard this year!

MY RATING: Five Stars

YOU CAN FIND THESE GARDEN TOOLS HERE:

http://smile.amazon.com/Premium-Garden-Tools-Set-Cultivator/dp/B00Z88Y1V8?ie=UTF8&keywords=Premium%20Garden%20Tools%20Set%20-%203%20Piece%20Durable%20Gardening%20Hand%20Tool%20Set%20%28Weeder%2C%20Trowel%20%26%20Cultivator%29%20-%20Ergonomic%20%26%20Rust%20Resistant%20-%20High%20Quality%20Gift%20For%20Women%20%26%20Garden%20Lovers.&qid=1459337343&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

I must disclose that I did receive these at a discounted price in return for a fair and honest opinion. I depend on honest reviews to and I review all produts as 100% my opinion.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment