Saturday, March 19, 2016

PUFFER VEST ... Review

I did not read any reviews on this Puffer Vest before I ordered it. I had been looking for a long time for a super cute, everyday Puffer Vest. I saw this one and I liked the look and the price. I expected a light weight vest so I ordered a size larger so I could wear a hoodie underneath it on colder days. What I got was not at all what I expected!

When I received my, WOMAN'S PACKAKBLE QUILTED LIGHTWEIGHT ZIP FRONT HOODED OUTWEAR PUFFER VEST, I did not even realize when I was unpackaging what it was. I thought maybe I'd forgotten something I ordered? The vest comes in a pouch for carrying. It is all rolled up in the carrying bag when you get it. To tell you the truth when I was opening it, it looked like a giant roll of trash bags. Upon unrolling it it only got worse. To say it is a light weight vest is a understatement! It says it is "high quality and insulated". I am not sure what they "insulated" it in, but from feeling it and squishing it, it does not have any in my opinion. I ordered a large as I did plan to wear something under it. II tried it on and it was very form fitting and very short in length. There is no way anything, but a thin shirt was going to go underneath this. I am a not a large person and I sure do not have a full size chest. I tried it on my eight year old and it fit her better! The quality is nothing like the picture. The material is thin and looks as if it is" made from recycled trash bags" as my husband said. If you compare the picture on Amazon it does not match with what you are getting. Even though it is not stated in the description in the picture it looks like the hood is detachable. The collar is also much different then the vest... maybe because it does not "puff up".

I am not one to return many products, but I felt like this one was just to much of a difference to keep. I contacted Customer Service and they said they would allow me to "exchange the vest for something else on their website". Well, if you look at the website there is where it all goes wrong. The clothes they have on their website I would say is not the type you could possibly wear to many places in public. I did finally find items to order after a good 45 minutes of searching. I had to send them a e mail as to what I wanted and this only caused more complications. The individuals there have no Customer Service" skills. I had to return the vest which was fine, but some how in all the e mails the Return Postage tag was lost. When I asked for help in getting another one I was told it was in ... such and such dated e mail and it could be found there to use.  After another wasted 25 minutes I did find the postage.

I ordered the vest on February 11th. Here it is March 19th and I am still waiting a Exchange. I don't feel like it is going to get any better from here. But when I get the exchange items I will update.

I would not recommend this vest or going through this company unless you like less then quality clothing and horrible Customer Service.

I did receive this vest and a discounted price in return for a fair and honest review. This is 100% my fair and honest review. 

If interested in this vest it can be found here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AKGNBM2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

RATING: 1 Star ... because ratings can not be a zero!





It does look "puffy" in the picture, but it is as flat and as thin "as a pancake"!


No comments:

Post a Comment