Saturday, March 19, 2016

8 CAMPFIRE ROASTING STICKS ... REVIEW

Remember when you were a kid and roasted marshmallows over a open flame? You had to go get your "marshmallow roasting stick" from the woods before you could enjoy your treat.

Not any more ... gone are those days. Gooey Sticks has come out with the best invention to take along with you camping or in your own backyard. I guess you could also follow what we did and had a "bonfire " right over our gas stove.

This set of Roasting Sticks by Gooey Sticks comes with its own storing pouch and a handy Instruction Booklet of Recipes and Campfire Stories. I love the fact that they come with this zip up pouch that allows you to store them and keep them all together. There are eight stainless steel roasting sticks each with a different color. No more fighting over whose stick is whose. The sticks are 12 inches long, but are  telescopic and extend out to 32 inches to keep little ones safe when roasting their own. The ends of the prongs are blunt so no worries there either. They are easy to wash off and sir dry. Since they are stainless steel there will be no worries over rusting either.

I know we had a really fun time testing them out. The only thing better would have been if we were outside instead of inside on a cold winter day!


These can be purchased through AMAZON: http://www.amazon.com/Camping-Marshmallow-Roasting-Sticks-Set/product-reviews/B016J79G2U/ref=cm_cr_getr_d_paging_btm_2?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=recent&pageNumber=2

**I did receive this at a discounted rate in exchange  for my honest and unbiased opinion. Compensation of any kind is never accepted in exchange for a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own. I depend on honest reviews from reviewers too and I always give my honest opinion.**



These can be purchased through AMAZON: http://www.amazon.com/Camping-Marshmallow-Roasting-Sticks-Set/product-reviews/B016J79G2U/ref=cm_cr_getr_d_paging_btm_2?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=recent&pageNumber=2

**I did receive this at a discounted rate in exchange  for my honest and unbiased opinion. Compensation of any kind is never accepted in exchange for a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own. I depend on honest reviews from reviewers too and I always give my honest opinion.**




No comments:

Post a Comment