Sunday, May 29, 2016

Military Chronograph Stopwatch ... A Review


My husband loves watches more then some woman love shoes! The major problem with this is he has caviar taste in watches and we have Bologna budget ... lol!

When I ran across this watch by Binger I knew I wanted to gt it for him. I was so hoping it would look was good when it came as it did in the pictures. It really does look like a expensive from the Amazon review.

When it arrived I must say I was blown away! i am not usually that surprised when I get a item, but this item really took me by surprise. And I must apologize because I have taken literally fifty pictures and I can not get one good picture ... so I am really sorry. I hope my review will justify the greatness of this watch.

Let's start with the fact it is a Military Chronograph Stopwatch with large Luminous Numerals. The face is trimmed in silver and is a nice large size.  It is glass scratch resistant and water proof. My husband has not tested this factor as it is not the type watch he would swim or shower in, but there is a guarantee on this. There are three Sub-Dials ... A Minute ... A Second ... and a Date Display. All are very easy to set and run very accurately. The band is a rich alligator and made to be worn and you can tell it is going to hold up.

The watch itself comes in a very nice Jewelers Box and comes wrapped on a pillow setting. It is a perfect gift giving box. Fathers Day is coming up and this would be a perfect Fathers Day gift.

I know my husband did not know how much this watch cost and thought it was a high end watch ... so do yourself a favor and don't tell them!

I would highly recommend this watch to any watch collector!

RATING: Five Stars

This can be found at :

 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DU1XUCK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00&pldnSite=1




No comments:

Post a Comment